Popular posts from this blog
What Story are YOU Creating?
Reaching Within for Your Highest Good Thank you Universe, For helping me see beyond The limits of fear. Thank you for expanding My perceptions So that I can see what is of the highest good. -Gabrielle Bernstein - Fear . . . .False Evidence Appearing Real It really caught my attention the first time I heard this statement about fear. False evidence? I am feeling it so how can it possibly be false? I came to understand that there is fear and there is a learned response. Truth is that the learned response causes the fear. The challenge is that you do not look into the fear and see if it is still a valid protection mechanism for this present situation. You don’t see if it is your reaction or a learned one from your parents, families, associates and past events. When you have a reaction, you are re-actioning a learned response. A better way to deal with it is by giving yourself time to assess, understand, take action and evaluate if this is the ...
Comments
Post a Comment